Problem?

It is Clinique Bonus days at Elder-Beerman (Younkers-like for you Midwesterners) and Belk. Notice...there is an AND.....yes, I had to go to 2 different stores to get my makeup fix today.

For those of you that do not know what Bonus days are, I will explain. It is a certain time of the year that if you spend $27, you get this cutesy bag with 5-7 deluxe sized samples from the brand to test out. Other than Christmas, Bonus days, is my favorite time of the year....I just sang that in my head like a Christmas song!!! I bet you just did, too. Anyway, it is like getting a gift with purchase from Lancome, Estee Lauder, or perfumey thingys that you can buy that come with free bags/ totes. As I have mentioned, I LOVE bonus days.

I was chatting today with my local Clinique person/sales woman/all around fun gal and told her I am starting to blog. She had to have known that I would be blogging about Clinique and the fantastic service I receive at Elder-Beerman. Then, this happened. One of the newer sales persons introduced herself to me and says "It is so nice to meet you, we have heard a lot about you". At that moment, I realized that I spend more time at my local Clinique counter than I do in my own basement washing clothes. I. Have. A. Problem. Like any other junkie, I sat in the parking lot opening up the new products, smelling them, and trying them on. Imagine that...clown face in the parking lot of a shopping mall weirdly sniffing her cosmetics. This is part of the nurse in me...we smell everything. Is is strange to smell your cosmetics???

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Grab My Button

Powered by Blogger.