Intro to my life.......

Hey there! Welcome to my blog! 

My name is Sarah.  I am a Registered Nurse living in Wild & Wonderful West Virginia and am married to the most awesome computer nerd, Bruce. 

I am starting this blog for an outlet for the the things I love, things I hate, things I am obsessed with, things to ramble about, and products/things to review.  Oh, by the way, I am a makeup, skin care, and hair care junkie!!!! Consider yourself warned.....

My husband and I moved to West Virginia about 4 years ago from Nebraska. We live in a college town, yay.  And ,yes,  I said Nebraska.  I am a Nebraska girl through and through..... I love my Huskers, eat steak every chance I get, can drive a tractor, grew up on a farm, and have the greatest family in my world. 

I chose to become a nurse about 10 years ago and I am so proud of myself for doing so. It has been the greatest accomplishment of my life, so far. No little Sarahs running around yet. 

And last, but certainly not least, my husband, Bruce. He is a computer nerd.  I heart nerds. He has this "meh" (his favorite answer to any question) outlook on life, the best baker, the most loving, hilarious and the messiest ex-military man I know!

See ya,

Sarah 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Grab My Button

Powered by Blogger.