Miss Presley

Miss Presley......

I felt that I need to give a little background/explain my profile picture a bit. I did mention in my "Intro to my life" blog post that there are "no little Sarahs running around yet", but my picture has this beautiful little girl in it. That gorgeous little curly-haired thing is Presley Jo. She is the daughter of my goddaughter. And, Yes, that makes me feel old.

Anywho, I call her Miss Presley because this child is a little diva-to-be in her own right. Big sparkling blue eyes, gorgeous curly blond hair, and a fun little attitude!  This little thing knows who she is already and is barely six months old.  She has everyone she meets wrapped around those tiny fingers, not to mention her grammy and papa.

My husband and I went to Nebraska the week before Christmas for some holiday time. This is when I finally got to meet her. It seemed like I waited forever. All I could think about was seeing my family and getting to play with gorgeous child. In hindsight, I think we timed it just right. She is sitting up in her own, recognizes people,  and knows how to get what she likes. Not to mention....she is the kind of child that you want to pinch her cheeks like an old lady because she is so beautiful!

We got to spend some quality time with the little diva and I loved every single minute of it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Grab My Button

Powered by Blogger.