Profile picture updated

If you have been following my blog, you are aware that I had gastric bypass on May 27th of this year. The sole purpose of this surgery is to lose weight. Fast. It restricts your intake to 4-6 ounces of foods and liquids at any given time. You can try to eat more, but I guarantee your tummy will strongly object.

I have been documenting my progress by taking full body and face pictures. The results are amazing for me and most people. I could tell right away in my face. Most people can. I have posted a side by side face picture on my Facebook and will post it below so you may see. No full body yet. Not that brave. Things are very saggy. Need to tone.

With all the weight loss (54lbs in 9 weeks), I am updating or have updated my profile picture on here. I love the picture. I'm glowing. I will also continue to do this as my weight comes off and I may get brave in a few months and post a full body. I am also going to be blogging about the journey this surgery is taking me on.

PS..... If you are someone that thinks this is an easy way out, then kindly do not follow these threads and keep your uninformed opinion to yourself! Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Grab My Button

Powered by Blogger.